9/18 Trifecta Wine Tasting
September 18, 2021 12:00 PM until September 18, 2021 03:00 PM
Join us Saturday 9/18 for our Trifecta Wine Tasting!
Date: Saturday, Sept 18
Time: 1-4 pm
Price: $25 per person
What is the event:
The trifecta wine tasting will be all our favorite wine vendors under 1 room. It is a wine tasting of 30 wines from Roberto D'Onofrio from Impero Wines, Robert Kennedy from RWK Imports & John Grimsley from Le Storie Wines!
- Perla del Garda Perla 2018 Lugana DOC
- Kuen Hof Grüner Veltliner 2016 Alto Adige DOC
- Borgo del tiglio Milleuve 2018 Venezia-Giullia IGT
- Paltrinieri Piria 2020 Lambrusco di Sorbara DOC
- Paolo Cali Osa! 2020 Frappato Rosato IGT Sicilia
- Benanti Etna DOC Rosato 2020
- Tenuta di Castellaro Ypsilon 2017 Terre Siciliane IGT
- Azelia Langhe DOC Nebbiolo 2019
- Pietraventosa Allegoria 2016 Primitivo Gioia del Colle DOC
- Elena Fucci Titolo 2016 Aglianico del Vulture DOC
- Riesling Calatroni Campo Dottore
- Valtellina Rosso Bettini
- Lacrima Cristi Rosso Cantine Del Vesuvio
- Roero Arneis Cayega 2020 By Tenuta Carretta
- Chianti Villa Chigi
- Prunice Supertuscan Pakravan-Papi
- Corvina Tinazzi 2018
- Amarone Viticultori Storici
- Prosecco Millesimato Andrea Biasiotto 2020
- Zinfandel Masca Del Tacco
- Ciro Rosso Iuzzolini
- La Staffa Verdicchio Castelli dei Jesi Classico Superiore
- Cenatiempo Ischia Biancolella
- Girolamo Russo Etna Rosso "A'rina"
- Roccolo Grassi Soave
- Roccolo Grassi Amarone
- Platinetti Guido Ghemme
- Le Marie Blanc de Lissart
- Valdipiatta Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Venica Pinot Grigio "Jesera"
- Sorelle Bronca Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG "Particella 68"
Osteria da Nino will be offering a small snack menu which will be sold separately.
Olive Oil Tasting:
The Cookery, in the Village at Shirlington, began in 2011 as an olive oil boutique specializing in the worlds highest quality oils. Today, The Cookery offers a wide range of artisan made goods for the kitchen, pantry, and table. Cary Kelly, the owner and curator, is still committed to offering and educating customers on the quality, nutritional value, and incredible flavor of the worlds best olive oils. She curates oils from small farms in Spain, France, Greece, Argentina, Chile, Turkey, Tunisia, Israel, and, of course, Italy.
Cary will offer a tasting of 6 award-wining olive oils and some authentic balsamic vinegar from her producer in Modena, Italy. After studying the wonders of these ancient elixirs for more than a decade, Cary will regale with stories, history, information, and palate pleasing tastes.
*menu & wine list subject to change*